About The Scarlett Kite
Hi! I'm Scarlett Kiteway, I'm 21 years old, a journalism student in Perplex City and this is my blog all about the excitement over the search for the Cube. I'll be keeping track of what the media over there is saying about it, and maybe a little bit about my life as well!
Hi. My name's Scarlett Kiteway, I'm 20 years old and I live in Perplex City, which is... well, it's not on Earth. If you're wondering how I got your address - the truth is that I took it from my dad, Sente. He doesn't know, but I just needed someone to talk to - there have been some pretty weird things going on over here. I need to talk about what's going on, but I can't really tell anyone in the City about it.
We Perplexians have been following the goings-on on Earth for a while, but we haven't contacted you until now. Why now? Well, last year the Cube - a very precious object - was stolen from us and concealed somewhere on Earth. We need to find it and get it back.
Or, wait, no, this isn't the right place to start. I should start a long time ago, when the Cube was originally found, when the scientists at the Academy tried to investigate it. They couldn't find out much about it. Some of them died in the process. Or, no, maybe I should have started by saying that my father, Sente, is now the Master of the Academy, that he's been asking people on Earth to find the Cube.
As you can see, this is a story that has a lot of starting places. Perhaps the best thing is to tell you where it starts for me. It's very simple really. I'm a student and I got a summer job. I started last week, and now I find I'm on a journey. I can't quite explain what I'm doing, even to myself, but I can't stop now. And because I can't tell my friends or my family, I'm telling you. I'll send out an email every week. There's a lot going on in Perplex City; who knows, maybe by sifting all the clues that are out there, you'd find out who stole the Cube. But as for me, I'm following my own lead. My story starts here and you can follow it with me.
- Wednesday, June 21, 2006: Talking with Violet
- Friday, March 31, 2006: Coming home
- Friday, March 24, 2006: A favour for you
- Friday, March 17, 2006: Claire's confession
- Friday, March 10, 2006: Claire tells her story
- Friday, March 3, 2006: Signs of Life
- Friday, February 24, 2006: Anjsbourg
- Friday, February 17, 2006: Travelling to Anjsbourg
- Friday, February 3, 2006: Back on the road
- Friday, January 13, 2006: Making plans
- Friday, January 6, 2006: Holiday blues
- Friday, December 23, 2005: No, I'm not dead
- Friday, December 16, 2005: Ambush
- Friday, December 9, 2005: Lana Metzger
- Friday, December 2, 2005: Now I'm on my own
- Saturday, November 26, 2005: In Tanraga town
- Friday, November 18, 2005: I made my choice
- Friday, November 11, 2005: Decisions
- Friday, November 4, 2005: Thinking and planning
- Friday, October 28, 2005: The old man
- Friday, October 21, 2005: Recovering, slowly
- Friday, October 14, 2005: Stuck in hospital
- Friday, October 7, 2005: Viendenbourg
- Monday, October 3, 2005: The train has stopped
- Friday, September 30, 2005: A chat with Margot
- Friday, September 23, 2005: Allain tells me more about Viendenbourg
- Friday, September 16, 2005: How our holiday is set up
- Friday, September 9, 2005: I'm travelling to the mountains.
- Friday, September 2, 2005: I'm setting off for Viendenbourg
- Friday, August 26, 2005: my investigations continue
- Monday, August 22, 2005: it's getting more mysterious...
- Friday, August 12, 2005: I found something important